Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stop Pretending to be a Mind Reader

Diane sent me the link to this blog http://allthingshendrick.blogspot.com/2007/09/stop-hinting-start-talking.html

This lady is so funny, but I think she is right about the importance of communication- and I would even say not just across gender lines but I think this is applicable to any relationship- clear communication is key! I do wonder, though, how frank she is with her husband and if she literally reminds him every single time he goes to the store to only buy the brands she busy. I would think it would be important to not treat someone like an idiot- and constantly reminding him to do something could be seen as nagging, I think.

Anyway, I'm interested to hear any thoughts on what she has to say. Hope you enjoy- over all, I think it is helpful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I doubt she constantly reminds him, and it might have been that telling him once - in this case - was enough. Most guys probably don't even realize what brands their wife actually buys. But thanks for linking to this post, it opened my eyes a bit to how women interpret these little events in daily life.