Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Shoes, Hats, and Tee Time

Here's what I did this past weekend! I love that the weather is finally warm enough to be outside again!



My awesome new New Balance running shoes. Once a New Balance girl, always a New Balance girl! I really love the silver parts. Also, I'm convinced they make me run faster!



Lydia, Emily, and me at the Kentucky Society of Washington's Pre-Derby Party! Of course, fancy dresses and large hats and over-sized sunglasses were in order for the day!









So, let's be honest, this girl hasn't touched a golf club since 8th grade (about 9 years), but I had a great time on Sunday trying again. As per some requests, here's a photo of my incredible (??) skills at the driving range!!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

I love when you have pics!!! Your haircut is too cute.

The Langley's said...

You look a lot better at golf than I ever could be. I stick to "real" golf...that is mini golf of course!!