
I went to Gburg last night to do my final dress fitting, and afterwards I went to my parents' house to see my Mimi and my Papa- both of them have come into town for my brother's graduation and the wedding. So, needless to say, we started joking around and laughing, and before I knew it, the opportuniy to prove that this gift bag was large enough for me to sit in presented itself. So, of course I took it! Alison almost died laughing. A little de-stressing during the midst of wedding craziness is always called for!
2 comments:
Girl, you are tiny!! :) Love it! Glad you got a break from craziness. CAN'T wait to see you next week!! One week today!
Kim said you're tiny. I was going to say that was a huge bag! ;) Love you, so excited to see you in that white dress!!!
Post a Comment