Friday, February 8, 2008

What Goes Around Comes Around

Apparently people are really into sharing these days- particularly their sickness. A bunch of people from my church and work have had this 24-48 hour bug that is just miserable. Well, I started coughing yesterday at work, and it's all rapidly gone down hill from there. So, I'm writing this from my room where I have brought some food that I can handle, some water, and lots of movies, and it occurs to me that I'm pretty thankful to work a job that I can go home when I'm sick, that provides food for me to enjoy, and even a little extra to have things like movies and a laptop to watch them on. So- I've got lots to be thankful for these days, even if I do have the sickness bug. Also- I went to Trader Joe's last night with Mary, and they sell Dolmades and Balela there!! I'm in heaven. I'm sitting here with pitas and hummus and balela and dolmades. Life is sweet!!

No comments: