Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Visitating

Nancy: Kel, would you be walking around this DuPont Circle place by yourself if I wasn't here with you?

Kelli: Probably not. But we are only going to the metro, and it's only 9pm, and there are lots of people out and about right now, so we're ok.

Nancy: I think I want you to get a car.

Oh Nancy Creighton, where would we be without you? My mom came and spent the weekend with me last month and I was slow in putting up the pictures. We went to Good Stuff, Mr. Yogato, Eastern Market Brunch, and the National Cathedral while she was here.

Jessica and Chesed at Mr. Yogato. Discounted fro yo for letting the owner stamp your forehead - or for answering his trivia questions right - or for ordering with a woody woodpecker voice. If you answer his trivia wrong- you have to pay an extra 20% for your fro yo. I mean, life's a gamble sometimes.

















People are always doing weird things on the metro, so we decided taking a picture of ourselves in a tightly enclosed public space wouldn't be awkward...






At the Cathedral. Mom wanted to go- she had never been! It was really pretty and they were about to start a wedding ceremony, so we couldn't stay inside for long.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Kelli, you get up way too early! Stop yourself. How's a fine girl like you gonna stay fine if you're not getting all your beauty rest?!

That fro yo place looks awesome! Is all that true? That's incredible!

Also, beautiful chapel! Adorable!!

Kristina Wiley said...

aww Kelli... you look so pretty :)