Room Service at the Mayflower














Ken did an amazing job on our honeymoon! I didn't know where we were going- so each step of the way was a surprise. I loved it! The first night we were at the Mayflower in Washington, DC. It's a very historic hotel, and it was really wonderful. After room service brought breakfast to our room, we got ready and headed to the airport. Once there, we checked in without me seeing where we were headed, and then promptly stopped at Potbelly's where Ken ordered a sandwich and I ordered a pickle. We boarded our flight, and it wasn't until the flight attendant said, "Welcome to flight 1345, service from Reagan International Airport to Miami" that I discovered we'd be spending our second night in Miami!
Ken did an amazing job on our honeymoon! I didn't know where we were going- so each step of the way was a surprise. I loved it! The first night we were at the Mayflower in Washington, DC. It's a very historic hotel, and it was really wonderful. After room service brought breakfast to our room, we got ready and headed to the airport. Once there, we checked in without me seeing where we were headed, and then promptly stopped at Potbelly's where Ken ordered a sandwich and I ordered a pickle. We boarded our flight, and it wasn't until the flight attendant said, "Welcome to flight 1345, service from Reagan International Airport to Miami" that I discovered we'd be spending our second night in Miami!
We arrived at the airport and caught a taxi to the Biltmore hotel, an absolutely GORGEOUS hotel built in the early 20th century. After checking in, we headed to Ortanique, a great restaurant in Coral Gables. We lucked out, because it was restaurant week, and enjoyed their famous mojito as a congratulations for having just gotten married (p.s. when on your honeymoon, tell everyone you meet!)
Sorry some of the pictures are on their sides. I'm using Ken's lap top since the pics are on his computer- and its not as easy to use as mine. :)
1 comment:
more honeymoon and wedding pics, please!!!!
Post a Comment