Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baltimore Inner Harbor

So Ken and I decided to take a trip to see Baltimore's inner harbor. I was pretty excited to see it, because I'm thinking it's a harbor, which means a body of water. So we get there and we're looking for parking, and seriously, I see no water. Not even a place that looks like it maybe drops off to some water. It just looks like a city with a lot of cars and tall buildings. Naturally, I voice my concerns to Ken, who simply smiles and me and tells me to wait. We walk across this suspended walk way where Ken obligingly let me take his picture, and low and behold...a big body of water. I couldn't have been happier!
Ken sitting on a post of some sort... isn't it a beautiful view?! I was so amazed at how pretty it was. And it was such a warm day- 68 degrees in December!
Standing in front of the flags. It was a little windy.


This totally baffled me. I have never heard of a Baltimore World Trade Center, which leads me to believe its not legit. I took a picture to prove that I saw it.



That's the aquarium! Next time we go I want this to be the first stop!

















The Harbor






































A submarine that looks like a shark. How fun is that?










4 comments:

Ann said...

Agreed. Not legit.

Kim said...

Looks so beautiful and so fun!!

Emy said...

So how lame am I? I just saw your post on my blog and noticed how diligently you've been updating yours. Love the pictures, I will work on mine... maybe.

The Andersons said...

love that you have updated the blog-please keep it up! love you.