
This morning while cleaning out a purse I haven't used in at least a year, I found the glasses that I occassionally wore in highschool. I forgot how much I loved wearing them and promptly decided to put them on. It dawned on me that I have been getting headaches lately, and although there is very little reason to think these glasses will make my headaches go away (as I think staring at the computer for 10 hours a day is likely the true culprit), I happily put my glasses in my bag and brought them to work with me. We'll see how this little experiment goes, more accurately, we'll see how long before I get bored with wearing them.
2 comments:
Many things. 1. You get up so early! How do you do it. I struggle with 7:30 am. You posted at 5:58. You crazy. 2. Love the spectacles! You are so fun and foxy. Double F. Tha's what I call you. My FUN FOXY FRIEND Kelli. Guess that's triple F. 3. I complain at the end of the day too that I'm sick of staring at the computer screen. What do I do when I get home? Go on Facebook and my blog? Hello, Kim?! Somehow it feels different and ok. 4. Love the pictures. Keep 'em coming! 5. Love the colors. So fun and spunky.
Hey Look at that screen! You're not doing any work. You don't need your glasses to stare at a blank screen. Maybe you just minimized your work because it's top secret, confidential government work and people like myself may take a magnifying class and leak the news to the press.
Post a Comment